Based on phase is classified as Phase I, Phase II, Phase III and Phase IV trial services. The Phase III trial service segment held the largest market share in 2016. Phase IV studies also known as post marketing surveillance studies are done after the molecule is launched in the market. The molecule is launched in small number and data is collected to validate its safety on general population.
Request for a sample of this research report @ https://www.orianresearch.com/request-sample/705203
North America dominated the overall market in terms of revenue share. Due to the presence of big outsourcing firms and increasing R&D in the region. The increasing regulatory requirements and increasing approval timelines have shifted the focus of companies to other emerging market players. A majority of the outsourcing activities are from North America.
One of the trends driving both opportunities and challenges is the increased use of outsourcing. By 2020 it is estimated almost 75 percent of all clinical trials will be run by CROs.
Based on indication, the oncology segment is expected to witness the fastest growth. According to various sources, by the healthcare industry towards preclinical and clinical development of oncology therapy products
The market is derived through extensive use of secondary, primary, in-house research followed by expert validation and third party perspective like analyst report of investment banks. The secondary research forms the base of our study where we conducted extensive data mining, referring to verified data sources such as government and regulatory published materials, technical journals, trade magazines, and paid data sources
Order a copy of Global Clinical Trials Market Report @ https://www.orianresearch.com/checkout/705203
What does the report include?
- The study on the global Clinical Trials market includes a qualitative narrative listing the impact factors such as drivers, restraints, and opportunities
- Additionally, political, economic, sociological and technological factors that impact the Clinical Trials market have been presented as PEST analysis within the study
- The study covers qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market segmented on the basis of distribution channel, end users and regions.
- Actual market sizes and forecasts have been provided for all the above-mentioned segments
- The study includes the profiles of key players in the market with a significant global and/or regional presence
Global Clinical Trials Market Size by Type By Software Solution, By & Region – Key Manufacturers (Quintiles IMS, Paraxel International Corporation, Charles River Laboratories, ICON plc, SGS SA, Clinipace Worldwide, Labcorp, Quintiles), Analysis, Growth Trends, and Forecast till 2025
This post was originally published on Space Market Research