Medical food is a category of products for dietary management or supportive therapy for specific disease or medical conditions such as pulmonary and metabolic disorders. Ingredients used in medical foods must have generally recognized as safe (GRAS) status, which is assigned to naturally found food materials. Medical food is different from nutritional food, dietary supplements, and prescription drugs. Medical food is protein-based, nutrient-based (Omega 3 fatty acids, chelated zinc, and isoflavones), and may contain minerals and vitamins such as folic acid and thiamine. These products are prescribed by physicians or taken under their supervision.
The global Rx Medical Food market is valued at 15500 million USD in 2017 and is expected to reach 23400 million USD by the end of 2023, growing at a CAGR of 7.1% between 2017 and 2023.
Market Segment by Companies, this report covers Abbott Laboratories, Danone, Mead Johnson & Company, LLC., Fresenius Kabi AG, Nestle, Primus Pharmaceuticals, Inc., Targeted Medical Pharma, Pivotal Therapeutics, Enzymotec Ltd. and AlfaSigma.
Get Free Sample Copy of Report at https://www.researchformarkets.com/sample/global-rx-medical-food-market-188595
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers
- North America (United States, Canada and Mexico)
- Europe (Germany, France, UK, Russia and Italy)
- Asia-Pacific (China, Japan, Korea, India and Southeast Asia)
- South America (Brazil, Argentina, Colombia)
- Middle East and Africa (Saudi Arabia, UAE, Egypt, Nigeria and South Africa)
Market Segment by Type, covers
Market Segment by Applications, can be divided into
- Pain Management
- Sleep Disorder
- Neurological Disorder
- GI Disorder
- Pulmonary Disorders
- Metabolic Disorders
Features of Market:
- The analysis of Rx Medical Food Market, their Growth, Demand, position, size and share from different regions are mentioned in detailed.
- The new strategic plan and suggestions that will help old as well as new market players to maintain the competitiveness are also discussed.
- The Rx Medical Food Market report provides some important points related to growth factors, challenges, opportunities, end-user analysis and achievement and so on.
- How technological advancement and research, as well as development activities, are impacting the Rx Medical Food Market is explained in detail.
- The development plans and policies are discussed as well as manufacturing processes and cost structures too are discussed.
Browse Complete Report at https://www.researchformarkets.com/reports/global-rx-medical-food-market-188595
Scope of the Report:
- This report studies the Rx Medical Food market status and outlook of Global and major regions, from angles of players, countries, product types and end industries; this report analyzes the top players in global market, and splits the Rx Medical Food market by product type and applications/end industries.
- Growing regulatory support, increasing awareness about medical food in emerging economies and advantages over drug therapies are expected to be the major factors driving growth of the global Rx medical food market over the forecast period.
- The global Rx Medical Food market is valued at 15500 million USD in 2017 and is expected to reach 23400 million USD by the end of 2023, growing at a CAGR of 7.1% between 2017 and 2023.
- The Asia-Pacific will occupy for more market share in following years, especially in China, also fast growing India and Southeast Asia regions.
- North America, especially The United States, will still play an important role which cannot be ignored. Any changes from United States might affect the development trend of Rx Medical Food.
There are 15 Chapters to deeply display the global Rx Medical Food market.
- Chapter 1, to describe Rx Medical Food Introduction, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force;
- Chapter 2, to analyze the top manufacturers of Rx Medical Food, with sales, revenue, and price of Rx Medical Food, in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 3, to display the competitive situation among the top manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share in 2016 and 2017;
- Chapter 4, to show the global market by regions, with sales, revenue and market share of Rx Medical Food, for each region, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 5, 6, 7, 8 and 9, to analyze the market by countries, by type, by application and by manufacturers, with sales, revenue and market share by key countries in these regions;
- Chapter 10 and 11, to show the market by type and application, with sales market share and growth rate by type, application, from 2013 to 2018;
- Chapter 12, Rx Medical Food market forecast, by regions, type and application, with sales and revenue, from 2018 to 2023;
- Chapter 13, 14 and 15, to describe Rx Medical Food sales channel, distributors, traders, dealers, Research Findings and Conclusion, appendix and data source
Place Direct Purchase Order of Rx Medical Food Market at https://www.researchformarkets.com/buy-now/global-rx-medical-food-market-188595/one
Note: If you have any special requirements, please let us know and we will offer you the report as you want.
Research For Markets indulge in detailed and diligent research on different markets, trends and emerging opportunities in the successive direction to cater to your business needs. We have established the pillars of our flourishing institute on the grounds of Credibility and Reliability. RFM delve into the markets across Asia Pacific, North America, South America, Europe, Middle East And Africa.
Name: Research For Markets
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +44 8000-4182-37
This post was originally published on Space Market Research