With a multi-disciplinary approach, Fact.MR elaborates an extensive analysis of the historical, current and future outlook of the global Fabric Conditioners Market as well as the factors responsible for such a growth. Our highly dedicated professionals have inputted critical and accurate insights associated with every industry, and region by doing thorough primary and secondary research.
We leverage space-age industrial and digitalization tools to provide avant-garde actionable insights to our clients regarding the Fabric Conditioners Market. For enhancing readers’ experience, the report starts with a basic overview about the Fabric Conditioners and its classification.
Get Sample Copy of this Report at https://www.factmr.com/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=3489?source=atm
What insights does the Fabric Conditioners Market report provide to the readers?
- Keyword Market fragmentation on the basis of product type, end use, and region
- Comprehensive assessment of upstream starting materials, downstream demand, and present market landscape
- Collaborations, R&D projects, acquisitions, and product launches of each Fabric Conditioners Market player
- Various regulations imposed by the governments on the consumption of Fabric Conditioners in detail
- Impact of modern technologies, such as big data & analytics, artificial intelligence, and social media platforms on the global Fabric Conditioners Market
- Blended by perfume experts, the Honeysuckle & Sandalwood fabric conditioner, launched by Comfort, offers long-lasting fragrance, and super softness, while maintaining the shine and color of clothes. Aroma of rich sandalwood sweetened with honeysuckle, along with delicious hints of exotic frangipani and vanilla, are key ingredients of Comfort’s Honeysuckle & Sandalwood fabric conditioner.
- Procter & Gamble Co. launched its first plant-based range of Downy fabric conditioners, designed and developed for protecting clothes against damage during wash. With this product, the company aims at encouraging consumers to incorporate plant-based products in their daily chores. These fabric conditioners are produced by using post-consumer recycled content (25%), and have been claimed to be 100% recyclable.
- Unilever PLC, the U.K.-based leading company in the FMCG industry, operating through home care, beauty & personal care, and food & refreshment products. Overall revenues of Unilever PLC closed in on US$ 57 Bn in 2018. Unilever PLC has gained popularity as one of the largest producers of laundry care products, thereby contributing to the fabric conditioners industry to a significant extent.
- Headquartered at Germany, Henkel AG & Co. KgaA has been a leading manufacturer and supplier of home and laundry care products. It has significantly contributed to the laundry and home care industry by offering fabric conditioners, softeners, detergents, kitchen & bath cleaners, scouring agents, and all-purpose cleaners. The revenues of the Henkel AG & Co, KgaA exceeded US$ 22 Bn in 2018.
- Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc, based in the U.K., has been one of the largest manufacturer of home, hygiene, and health products. Overall revenues of the company in 2018 crossed US$ 16 Bn. Identified as one of the prominent companies in the laundry care industry, Reckitt has launched various products including stain removals, fabric washing products, fabric conditioners and detergents.
- The U.S.-based manufacturer and supplier of consumer products, Colgate-Palmolive Company operates via two main segments, namely, home, personal & oral care and pet nutrition. Laundry care products are also among major offerings of the company, including high-performance detergents and fabric conditioners. Total turnover of the Colgate-Palmolive company in 2018 surpassed US$ 15 Bn.
Get more insights on the fabric conditioners market’s competitive landscape by requesting a sample of the report
Liquid Fabric Softeners Remain the Preferred Category
Liquid fabric conditioners have gained high popularity as most effective solutions for eliminating odors and reducing the static in clothing. Sales of liquid fabric conditioners have remained robust, despite their relatively greater cost, with revenues estimated at over US$ 4,200 Mn in 2018. Alternative uses of liquid fabric conditioners, including removal of hard water stains, and preventing static shocks, are further expected to favor their sales in the near future.
A key trend that has been gaining utter traction in the fabric conditioners market is growing adoption of dryer sheets. Greater affordability of dryer sheets in combating the static cling, while providing softness and fragrance to clothes, has been driving their demand among consumers.
Intelligence and insights on the fabric conditioners market offered in this report are derived by using a robust, reliable research methodology. The methodology involves extensive primary interviews with leading industry players and opinion leaders, along with exhaustive secondary researches wherein insights are gained from credible databases. Information obtained from the primary interviews is further used for validating the insights gained from secondary researches. This report serves as an authentic information source for its readers, enabling them to make factual decisions for future growth of their businesses in the fabric conditioners market.
Research Methodology of this Report.
Questionnaire answered in the Fabric Conditioners Market report include:
- How the market for Fabric Conditioners has grown over the given historic period?
- What is the present and future outlook of the global Fabric Conditioners Market on the basis of region?
- What are the challenges and opportunities for the Fabric Conditioners Market?
- Why the consumption of Fabric Conditioners highest in region?
- In which year segment is expected to overtake segment?
And many more …
Why Choose Fact.MR?
- 24/7 Service Offering
- Digital Business Strategy Solutions
- Precise Supply Chain Augmentation Analysis
- Syndicated and Customized Reports for Clients
- Up-To-Date Insights on Industry Trends
Fact.MR is an independent, pure play market intelligence firm incorporated with an objective to deliver high quality, customized market research solutions that help our clients successfully go to the market equipped with actionable insights capable of impacting crucial business decisions.
This post was originally published on Space Market Research