Educational Robot Market 2019 Global Industry report provides the latest market statistics, industry growth, size, share, trends, as well as driving factors. The Educational Robot report further covers the extensive analysis of the upcoming progress of the Educational Robot Market. The detailed overview of the market segments, product description, Educational Robot applications is presented in this report.
The global educational robot market is expected to rise to an estimated value of USD 2893.74 million by 2026 registering a healthy CAGR of 17.30% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the rising use of robots for educational purposes and technological advancements in the field of robotics.
For In depth Information Get Sample Copy of this [email protected] https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/request-a-sample/?dbmr=global-educational-robot-market
Key Questions Answered in Global Educational Robot Market Report:-
Our Report offers:-
- What will the market growth rate, Overview and Analysis by Type of Global Educational Robot Market in 2026?
- What are the key factors driving, Analysis by Applications and Countries Global Educational Robot Market?
- What are Dynamics, This Overview Includes Analysis of Scope, and price analysis of top Vendors Profiles of Global Educational Robot Market?
- Who are Opportunities, Risk and Driving Force of Global Educational Robot Market?
- Who are the opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in Global Educational Robot Market? Business Overview by Type, Applications, Gross Margin and Market Share
- What are the Global Educational Robot Market opportunities, market risk and market overview of the Market?
Global Educational Robot Market By Component (Hardware, Software), Type (Humanoid, Non-Humanoid), Education Level (Elementary & High School Education, Higher Education, Special Education), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends & Forecast to 2026
Complete report on Global Educational Robot Market Research Report 2019-2026 spread across 350 Pages, profiling Top companies and supports with tables and figures
Market Definition: Global Educational Robot Market
Educational robots are specific task-based robots that enhance the scientific and technological atmosphere in schools & institutions. They transfer knowledge to its users with the help of latest technology and AI. They imply effective scientific learning, and serve as a companion cum teacher to kids. They teach and provide real world knowledge and application of math, science, programming and engineering, thereby facilitating easy and fun learning.
Request for Detailed TOC: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-educational-robot-market
Top Key Players:
- SoftBank Corp.,
- HANSON ROBOTICS LTD.,
- Wonder Workshop, Inc., ,
- BLUE FROG ROBOTICS & BUDDY,
- Ozobot & Evollve, Inc.,
- Makeblock Co., Ltd.,
- fischertechnik GmbH,
- Advanced Robotics Artificial Intelligence,
- The LEGO Group.,
- Pitsco, Inc.
- among others.
- Rising adoption of robots to tutor people with special needs
- Rising demand for robots to teach kids in a fun and entertaining way
- The increasing use of robots in the educational sector
- Technological improvements and advancements in the area of robotics
- The availability of AI- based robots, IoT and cloud
- Rising demand for robots as a tutor plus a companion
- Large amounts of R&D expenditure required for initial start of business
- Resistance from teaching staff to use robots, as they fear that robots would replace them
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Hanson Robotics launched Little Sophia, a teacher cum companion for children of the age group of 7-13 years. Little Sophia would help kids grasp and learn new things in robotics, science, technology engineering, mathematics, coding, and artificial intelligence. Little Sophia, just like a human, expresses, sees, talks, sings, narrates stories, plays, and recognizes faces. Thus, she is teaches kids in the most fun and entertaining way.
- In December 2017, BLUE FROG ROBOTICS (France) launched the emotional robot- BUDDY, which is one of the most advanced family, educational and entertainment robot. Buddy is a friend that understands, protects and interacts with family members. It is the most suitable robot to teach, play and assist specially those children who have special needs.
Inquire Before Buying @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/inquire-before-buying/?dbmr=global-educational-robot-market
Customize report of “Global Educational Robot Market” as per customers requirement also available.
Global Educational Robot Market is segmented on the basis of
- Educational Level
Market Segmentations in Details:
By Educational Level
- Elementary & High School Education
- Higher Education
- Special Education
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Rest of South America
Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of MEA
Competitive Analysis: Global Educational Robot Market
Global educational robot market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of educational robot market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Speak to Author of the report @ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-educational-robot-market
About Data Bridge Market Research:
Data Bridge Market Research set forth itself as an unconventional and neoteric Market research and consulting firm with unparalleled level of resilience and integrated approaches. We are determined to unearth the best market opportunities and foster efficient information for your business to thrive in the market. Data Bridge endeavors to provide appropriate solutions to the complex business challenges and initiates an effortless decision-making process.
Data Bridge Market Research
Email: [email protected]
This post was originally published on Space Market Research