TMRR, in its newly published market study, elaborates on the numerous factors that are expected to shape the growth of the Cannabis Cultivation market in the upcoming years. The presented business intelligence report aims to provide readers a thorough understanding of the latest developments and innovations that have taken place in the Cannabis Cultivation market space in recent years. The micro and macro-economic factors that are likely to define the course of the Cannabis Cultivation market in the upcoming years are analyzed in detail.
The study projects that the Cannabis Cultivation market is expected to grow at a CAGR of ~XX% during the forecast period (2019-2029) and attain a value of ~US$XX by the end of 2029. The market analysis touches upon the pricing strategies, revenue growth, and product lines of some of the most prominent players operating in the current Cannabis Cultivation market landscape.
Request Sample Report @ https://www.tmrresearch.com/sample/sample?flag=B&rep_id=6022&source=atm
Critical Data Included in the Report
- Product launches and product development activities
- Technological developments in the Cannabis Cultivation market space
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis of the various segments and sub-segments of the Cannabis Cultivation market
- Company profiles of leading players in the Cannabis Cultivation market
- The scenario of the Cannabis Cultivation market in various regions
The regional analysis section offers a detailed assessment of the current and future prospects of the Cannabis Cultivation market across various regional markets including:
The report offers an in-depth understanding of the various applications of the Cannabis Cultivation including:
The consumption volume and pattern of the Cannabis Cultivation across various end-use industries are accurately mapped in the presented report.
Prominent players in the global Cannabis Cultivation Market are:
- Sativa, Inc.
- GW Pharmaceuticals plc.
- Maricann, Inc.
- Aurora Cannabis
- Aphria, Inc.
- Canopy Growth Corporation
Global Cannabis Cultivation Market: Key trends and driver
The growth in global cannabis cultivation market is fuelled by a number of trends and drivers. Some of the key ones are elaborated below.
- Use of pot by people in diseases like cancer and major injuries is leading to growth in demand in the global cannabis cultivation market. The Food and Drug administration has approved it for treatment of two rare and severe forms of epilepsy – Dravet syndrome and Lennox-Gastaut syndrome. To add on, in a recent study – The Health Effects of Cannabis and Cannabinoids – by National Academics of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine, researchers have found a positive correlation of cannabis with many conditions such as dementia. In another research – “In vivo Evidence for Therapeutic Properties of Cannabidiol for Alzheimer’s Disease,” by Georgia Watt and Tim Karl – a relation between the product and treatment of Alzheimer’s is established.
- As pot tourism is catching on with people, so is demand for high quality cannabis, leading to an upward growth in the Global Cannabis Cultivation Market. States such as Colorado and Washington are seeing rise in the trend by as much as 51% since 2014. In 2016 alone, Colorado registered four million visitors (approximately). Canada is also witnessing a steady increase in pot tourism.
Global Cannabis Cultivation Market: Regional Analysis
North America is set to demonstrate remarkable growth in the Global Cannabis Cultivation market owing to the presence of two of the largest legalized markets (Canada and United States of America). Another factor contributing here is presence of major businesses such as Canopy Growth Corporation. The Ontario-based business tripled cultivation in 2018 and is set to increase it to 5 mn sq. ft. by beginning of 2020.
Global Cannabis Cultivation Market is segmented based on:
Request For Discount On This Report @ https://www.tmrresearch.com/sample/sample?flag=D&rep_id=6022&source=atm
Key Questions Related to the Cannabis Cultivation Market Answered in the Report
- What is the projected size of the Cannabis Cultivation market in 2029?
- Which end-use industry is expected to dominate in terms of market share and size over the forecast period?
- How are the evolving regulatory policies influencing the dynamics of the market?
- Who are the leading players operating in the current landscape of the Cannabis Cultivation market?
- Which regional market is expected to witness the highest CAGR growth over the forecast period?
Why Purchase TMRR Business Intelligence Reports?
- Tailor-made reports available at economical rates
- Data collected from highly reliable and validated primary and secondary sources
- Round the clock customer service catering to client queries at any time of the day
- Latest and up-to-date market research tools used to curate high-quality reports
- Validated and highly accurate market projections
Customize This Report @ https://www.tmrresearch.com/sample/sample?flag=CR&rep_id=6022&source=atm
About TMR Research:
TMR Research is a premier provider of customized market research and consulting services to busi-ness entities keen on succeeding in today’s supercharged economic climate. Armed with an experi-enced, dedicated, and dynamic team of analysts, we are redefining the way our clients’ conduct business by providing them with authoritative and trusted research studies in tune with the latest methodologies and market trends.
3739 Balboa St # 1097,
San Francisco, CA 94121
This post was originally published on Space Market Research