In a recent market study published by Fact.MR, the current and future prospects of the Intelligent Traffic Management System Market are thoroughly analyzed. Further, the report includes an in-depth analysis of the various factors that are likely to control the growth trajectory of the Intelligent Traffic Management System Market in the upcoming years. In addition, a qualitative and quantitative assessment of the various market segments is enclosed in the report and accurately represented in the form of tables, graphs, and figures.
The report indicates that the Intelligent Traffic Management System Market is expected to register a CAGR growth of ~XX% over the forecast period and reach a value of ~US$XX by the end of 2017 to 2026. The report elaborates on the micro and macro-economic factors that are projected to influence the growth of the Intelligent Traffic Management System Market in the upcoming years.
Request 100 Page Sample Report Now at https://www.factmr.co/connectus/sample?flag=S&rep_id=319
Essential Findings of the Report
- Factors that are likely to impede the growth of the Intelligent Traffic Management System Market over the forecast period 2017 to 2026
- Competition analysis that provides intricate details related to the business prospects of leading market players
- Major trends influencing the dynamics of the Intelligent Traffic Management System Market
- Y-o-Y growth of each market segment
- Pricing strategies of various market players in the Intelligent Traffic Management System Market
Important questions pertaining to the Intelligent Traffic Management System Market catered to in the report:
- What is the projected revenue generated by some prominent market players in the Intelligent Traffic Management System Market?
- What are the prospects of the Intelligent Traffic Management System Market in region 1?
- What is the scope for innovation in the Intelligent Traffic Management System Market?
- How have government policies impacted the dynamics of the Intelligent Traffic Management System Market in various regions?
- Which region has the highest concentration of tier 1 companies?
Access Research Methodology Prepared By Experts at https://www.factmr.co/connectus/sample?flag=RM&rep_id=319
- In March 2019, Iteris, Inc. was selected by the Metropolitan Transportation Commission (MTC) of San Francisco to improve efficiency and upgrade the intelligent traffic systems across five major cities in the area. In January 2019, the company and Cisco entered into a strategic partnership to promote the latter’s Connected Roadway solution through multiple initiatives between the two firms.
- In February 2019, Wi-LAN Inc., a company of Quaterhill Inc., along with its several subsidiaries such as Cetus Technologies Inc. signed a comprehensive semiconductor license agreement with SK hynix Inc. The new patents cover NAND flash memory, dynamic RAM, and other related semiconductor technologies.
- In January 2019, Kyosan Electric Manufacturing Co., Ltd. along with TSTS , a group company and Kyosan India, achieved the commissioning of its Electronic Interlocking (EI) Systems (model: K5BMC) through 100th station in Indian Railways.
Other leading players operating in the intelligent traffic management systems market include Q-Free ASA, IBM Corporation, Siemens AG, Dahua Technology Co., Ltd., Beijing E-Hualu Information Technology Co., Ltd., Econolite Control Products, Inc., and Baumer Holding AG.
Incorporation of Cutting-edge Technologies in Transport Networks to Underpin Future of the Market
Several countries are focusing on efficient monitoring of traffic movements with the implementation of advanced technologies that provide quick reactive measures and reduce the effects of unavoidable disaster. This is one the latest trends prevailing in the intelligent traffic management systems market.
Emergence of connected vehicles which require seamless communication platforms may influence the adoption of intelligent traffic management systems for proper functioning and subsequently guide the future expansion of the market.
Integrated Urban Traffic Control Systems Account for Largest Revenue Share
By product, integrated urban traffic control systems are likely to gain greater traction, expanding at a robust CAGR of 15.4% over the forecast period. Holding 16.9% value share, the segment contributes highest revenue to the intelligent traffic management systems market, and the trend is expected to continue during 2017-2026.
The recent report published by Fact.MR on intelligent traffic management systems market is a result of a thorough and exhaustive research methodology. The actionable and detailed insights into global intelligent traffic management systems market are obtained through a two-step research process involving primary as well as secondary resources. The secondary research was conducted by particularly studying trade journals, paid resources, and other associated publications relevant to intelligent traffic management systems market. The primary research, on the other hand, involved interviewing industry experts. Along with a historical analysis, results from these processes were triangulated to determine the accurate and complete forecast of global intelligent traffic management systems market for the period between 2017 and 2026.
Request Customized Report As Per Your Requirements at https://www.factmr.co/connectus/sample?flag=AE&rep_id=319
Why Purchase from Fact.MR?
- Data gathered by interviewing product development managers, CEO’s, marketing executives, and other individuals affiliated to the Intelligent Traffic Management System Market
- Round the clock customer service to address client queries
- Systematic, efficient, and result-oriented approach towards curating market reports
- We offer business intelligence reports for a range of industrial verticals
- Tailor-made reports available to fulfill the requirements of our clients
Fact.MR is an independent, pure play market intelligence firm incorporated with an objective to deliver high quality, customized market research solutions that help our clients successfully go to the market equipped with actionable insights capable of impacting crucial business decisions.
Suite 9884, 27 Upper Pembroke Street,
Dublin 2, Ireland
Ph. No: +353-1-6111-593
Email: [email protected]
This post was originally published on Space Market Research