Global Sportswear Market valued approximately USD 71 billion in 2017 is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rate of more than 4.83% over the forecast period 2018-2025. The major driving factor of global sportswear market are rising disposable income of the individuals, popularity of outdoor recreation, increase in number of yoga participants, surge in fitness club members and constant demand in professional sports. The rise of e-commerce which has increased the online penetration of sportswear products worldwide boost the growth of sportswear in the market across all over the world. The major restraining factor of global sportswear market is counterfeit Products, increase in labor cost and low negotiation power of purchasers. The Combination of Fashion and sportswear is the present day of the sportswear market considering the global scenario. The Sportswear are mainly worn during any physical exercise or sports which provide the individual comfort and ease.
Get Free Sample copy of this [email protected]
The industry is seeming to be fairly competitive. Some of the leading market players include Nike, Adidas, Under Armour, Puma, Columbia, ASICS, Patagonia, Marmot, The North face, Burton, Volcom, Montbell, Obermeyer and so on. Acquisitions and effective mergers are some of the strategies adopted by the key manufacturers. New product launches and continuous technological innovations are the key strategies adopted by the major players.
The Sportswear precisely includes Hoodies, Shorts, Tracksuits, tennis shirts, Shoe, Polo shirts and others which are worn by every player playing professional sports and individual involved in a form of physical activities. There are various benefit of global sportswear such as it improves performance, it helps to keep the muscles more stable and provides support to your joints, wearing sportswear has the additional benefit of warming you up much faster and improves blood circulation.
Make an enquiry before buying this [email protected]
Market Segment by Regions, regional analysis covers : Americas, United States, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, APAC, China, Japan, Korea, Southeast Asia, India, Australia, Europe, Germany, France, UK, Italy, Russia, Spain, Middle East & Africa, Egypt, South Africa, Israel, Turkey, GCC Countries.
The regional analysis of Global Sportswear Market is considered for the key regions such as Asia Pacific, North America, Europe, Latin America and Rest of the World. Asia Pacific region has accounted the largest share in the global sportswear market in 2018, due to large population base, increasing disposable income coupled with rising health consciousness across the region. North America is also anticipated to exhibit higher growth rate / CAGR over the forecast period 2018-2025, due to increase in growth of the overall economy.
Reasons to Purchase Sportswear Market Report:
- Analysing the outlook of the Sportswear market with the recent trends and SWOT analysis.
- Market dynamics scenario, along with growth opportunities of the Sportswear market in the years to come.
- Sportswear Market segmentation analysis including qualitative and quantitative research incorporating the impact of economic and non-economic aspects.
- Regional and country level analysis integrating the demand and supply forces that are influencing the growth of Sportswear market.
- Sportswear Market value (USD Million) and volume (Units Million) data for each segment and sub-segment.
- Competitive landscape involving the Sportswear market share of major players, along with the new projects and strategies adopted by players in the past 5 year.
- Comprehensive company profiles covering the product offerings, key financial information, recent developments, SWOT analysis, and strategies employed by the major Sportswear market players.
Check the Best Discount on This [email protected]
This post was originally published on Space Market Research