The global umbrella market is projected to expand at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 1.72%, reaching USD 7,122.91 Mn by 2023. Uncertain weather conditions, higher incidence of skin cancer, and the popularity of designer umbrellas which are endorsed or used by celebrities, are some of the key factors driving the growth of the market.
Product segment insights:
Based on product types, the umbrella market is divided into two fold, three fold or more, walking stick umbrellas, garden umbrellas, and others. Umbrellas having three or more folds are dominating the global market, primarily because of their convenience and ease of use. However, the North American umbrella market earns half of its revenue from the garden variants, since their use is not restricted to just gardens, but extends to commercial spaces as well.
Download free Sample of This Strategic Report:- https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10084446
- Blunt Umbrellas
- Zhejiang Haizhou Umbrella Limited Company
- Swaine Adeney Brigg
- RainStoppers Umbrellas
- Zhejiang Hongye Umbrella
- James Smith & Sons Ltd.
- Fox Umbrellas
- Hangzhou Paradise Umbrella
- Aisin Seiko Co.
The Umbrella Market report answers the following questions:
What is the aim of the report?
- The Umbrella Market report presents the estimated Umbrella Market size of Umbrella Market by the end of forecast period. Additionally, the historical and current Umbrella Market size is also examined in the report.
- Based on various indicators, the Year on Year growth (%) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR) for the given forecast period is offered.
- An overview of the Umbrella Market based on geographical scope, Umbrella Market segmentation and financial performance of key players is presented in the report.
- The report presents current trends in the industry and future scope of the Umbrella Market in North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America and Middle East and Africa.
- The various parameters accelerating the growth of the Umbrella Market are incorporated in the research report.
- The report analyzes growth rate, Umbrella Market size and valuation of the Umbrella Market during the forecast period.
Gender segment insights:
Based on gender, the revenue generated from umbrellas designed for women, is more. Men prefer using solid, dark colours and walking stick umbrellas, whereas women prefer bright colors and floral patterns. The global market share of umbrellas designed for women is ~51%.
How is Umbrella Market segmentation explained in the report?
- The report studies various factors responsible for growth of Umbrella Market in each segment accompanied by analysis of the largest Umbrella Market share holding segment.
- Additionally, the several segments catering to the growth of Umbrella Market are discussed at length in this business intelligence report accompanied by sub-segments and individual Umbrella Market values for each section.
Request For Full Report- https://www.kennethresearch.com/sample-request-10084446
Distribution channel segment insights:
Based on the distributional channel, the umbrella market is segmented into offline and online methods. The offline channel dominates the global market. In North America, the offline distribution channel accounted for a market share of ~91.5% in 2017.
China has been the largest exporter of umbrellas for a while, and its share in the global market is increasing. In 2000, mainland China held a global market share of 52.3%, which increased to 87.7% in 2017. North American and European countries were the highest importers of umbrellas in 2017. In Europe, Germany accounts for the highest amount of foreign trade in umbrellas.
Table of Contents :
Chapter 1. Executive summary
1.1. Market scope and segmentation
1.2. Key questions answered
1.3. Executive summary
Chapter 2. Global umbrella market – overview
2.1. Global market overview – historical (2015-2017) and forecasted (2018-2023) market size (USD Bn), geography-wise market revenue (USD Bn), and market attractiveness analysis
2.2. Global market drivers
2.3. Global market trends
2.4. Global market challenges
2.5. Value chain analysis
2.6. PESTEL analysis
2.7. Market segmentation based on product types (2 fold, 3 fold or more, walking stick umbrella, garden umbrella, and others) – historical (2015-2017) and forecasted (2018-2023) market size (USD Bn), and key market observations
2.8. Market segmentation based on gender (male and female) – historical (2015-2017) and forecasted (2018-2023) market size (USD Bn), and key market observations
2.9. Market segmentation based on distribution channel (online and offline) – historical (2015-2017) and forecasted (2018-2023) market size (USD Bn), and key market observations
About Kenneth Research:
Kenneth Research provides market research reports to different individuals, industries, associations and organizations with an aim of helping them to take prominent decisions. Our research library comprises of more than 10,000 research reports provided by more than 15 market research publishers across different industries. Our collection of market research solutions covers both macro level as well as micro level categories with relevant and suitable market research titles. As a global market research reselling firm, Kenneth Research provides significant analysis on various markets with pure business intelligence and consulting services on different industries across the globe. In addition to that, our internal research team always keep a track on the international and domestic market for any economic changes impacting the products’ demand, growth and opportunities for new and existing players.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +1 313 462 0609
This post was originally published on Space Market Research